- Pasniedzējs: LAURA DELGADO CARRILLO
- Pasniedzējs: Roraima Estaba
- Pasniedzējs: ALICIA GIL GIL
- Pasniedzējs: ELENA MACULAN
- Pasniedzējs: Jose Postigo
Module on Radicalisation as a Relational Phenomenon and Radicalisation in Prison
To understand the complexity of radical phenomena through a multi-disciplinary approach at EU-level.
To develop advanced and specialized competences and abilities for LEAs, judges, prosecutors, Intel Agencies. Lawyers and vetted NGOs working in CT/CVE to identify different types of information within radical mechanisms, classify and transmit it within the procedural justice framework at MS and EU levels as part of the counter-radicalization measures.
Introduction to Judicial Prevention and Digital Forensics
To develop basic competences to identify the illegitimate mobile devices within prisons and access data in line with the national practices and legislations.
- Pasniedzējs: Sergio Bianchi
- Pasniedzējs: Saulius Kiela